Friday, April 4, 2014

The Storm

Well, I officially have bronchitis, which now comes with a regimen of pills, an antibiotic, AND an inhaler.  Woo. Hoo.  After feeling like I might be getting better, only to feel worse again the next day all week long, I finally took myself to walk-in clinic today.  The doctor there looked at me for all of two seconds to tell me I had bronchitis and a sinus infection.  I'm a little skeptical, considering he really barely looked at me, but I guess they've probably seen it enough this year to know it when they see it.

I am just thankful that I am now on something and hopefully this cycle of sickness over the last few weeks will be over soon.  I seem to have missed the flu, but instead got a nasty stomach bug a few weeks ago and now this.  Sheesh, I think I would have preferred one round of flu.  All three of us carpoolers have now had this, two of us actually diagnosed.  I think we need to wash down the inside of the car to prevent this from continuing to happen.  It is a breeding ground for germs!

Along with this lovely diagnosis, tonight also starts our first dress rehearsal for the show we're doing.  I hope it goes well, but I'm anticipating some stress because it's our first time in costumes, makeup, moving the sets on this new stage, lighting, microphones... lots of things to get used to.  I'm sure it will be a slow process.

So I am praying that all goes well and I don't end up in a heap on the dressing room floor, hiding from the director.  Trust me, that just may happen.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend planned!!  Is it spring yet where you are?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, i am sorry you are sick!! I hope everything goes well with tech week!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!